By now everybody in Planet Earth knows de-facto opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim, has been acquitted on a charge of sodomising his former aide Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan in 2008. The acquittal surprises many people – from opposition parties, Najib administration, former premier Mahathir and even Anwar himself. But was Anwar really surprised with the verdict? For a person who was about 90% to be sent behind bars for the second time for the same sodomy charge, Anwar doesn’t seems to be the happiest person in comparison to his wife, daughters, the thousands cheering crowds and his buddies from the opposition parties.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Suspek yang berusia dalam lingkungan 50-an dikatakan turut mengagihkan wang suapan yang keseluruhannya dipercayai melebihi RM4 juta di dalam beberapa akaun bank milik anggota keluarganya, berdasarkan buku bank yang turut ditemui di rumahnya.
Perbuatan suspek terbongkar apabila sepasukan lebih 10 pegawai Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia (SPRM), melakukan serbuan mengejut di kediaman anggota perkhidmatan awam itu di Gerik, awal pagi kelmarin.
Sumber berkata, suspek yang bekerja di Jabatan Perhutanan Perak, ditahan ketika berada di rumahnya bersama isteri dan anak-anaknya.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses