Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
|"Whoever controls the Bomoh |
controls the Chief Minister",
according to family members.
Stella is Robert's cousin.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
|The Old Bintulu Airport now occupies a |
prime space in the centre of the town.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
Gerald Rentap Jabu, son of the Deputy Minister has been going round the longhouses of his Dad's constituency handing out crates of beer! This is to make them so drunk they vote for his Dad again, of course.
They would have to be drunk, because much of their land has already been taken by the BN Government and handed to the Jabus under the companies Durafarm, Herba Aromatics and others.
BN Deputy Chief, Alfred Jabu, is going round handing out naked bribes to his longhouse constituents! He is stuffing RM 500 in notes into the hands of each family head in return for their votes! It is not illegal for them to accept such money, but it is definitely illegal for them to sell their votes, so we suggest that they vote for another party to avoid any danger of being accused of selling their votes.
Deputy Chief Minister George Chan knows his contituents have been waiting for decades and decades to get land titles for their lands under BN. So he has been going round PRETENDING to offer them land titles for their lands. For example in Kampung Pujut and Pandang Kerbau, he turned up with food and parcels and threw a party and handed people what he said were land titles. But they were actually given only a letter pending approval! The letter explains that the terms and conditions for giving the land titles will be conveyed to them later - ie AFTER the election!
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses