SHAH ALAM - Turning the table on his critics, former Selangor Menteri Besar Mohamad Khir Toyo has now accused the current Selangor state government of practising cronyism while distributing welfare goodies for the people.
Khir said the state was biased by prioritising Pakatan Rakyat members in giving assistance.
But the Selangor MB's political secretary Faekah Husin rubbished Khir's latest salvo.
“This is like talking to a mirror,” she was quoted as saying by news portal Selangorkini.
She defended the state government's “people-centred" programmes, and said this was further emphasised by the state's 2011 budget recently which was themed "State revenues for the people".
“The allegation actually is thrown back at him (Khir) when he was administrating Selangor.
"...I do not intend to challenge Khir to prove it because the people already know,” she added.
She said the state's programmes and actions so would render Khir's allegations as baseless. - Harakahdaily
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses