IPOH: Police will trace several individuals who allegedly hurled abusive words at them while they were preventing a group of assemblymen from entering the state secretariat building here to attend the State Assembly’s emergency sitting on Tuesday.
Ipoh OCPD ACP Azisman Alias said more than 200 people had gathered outside the building but the situation had been under control.
However, he said several individuals had used abusive words and the police would trace them through the photographs taken, he told reporters.
Hello Mr Cop, the RAKYAT says the words they used suit you!!.
Azisman said police would also seek the help of the media to publish the photographs of those involved in the gathering and those who used abusive words besides preventing police from carrying out their duty.
After being prevented from entering the State Assembly Hall, Speaker V. Sivakumar held the emergency sitting under a tree about 100m from the building. -- Bernama
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses