Today, we are going to reveal the 18-page Cabinet paper on the Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ) fiasco that has thus far cost the Malaysian taxpayers RM12.5 billion of our hard-earned money. Not only three Prime Ministers, but the entire Cabinet was briefed about the status of the project. In the end, the Cabinet endorsed what was going on rather than bring to book those responsible for the disaster that need not have happened. Be reminded that this Cabinet paper is covered by the Official Secrets Act, which means it is a crime to be in possession of it.
THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses