Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said the Government was also looking into the possibility of imposing community service sentences of snatch thieves and other criminal offenders, depending on the severity of their crime.
“Community service sentencing might be an effective way of combating snatch thefts,” he added.
He also said that all district police chiefs have been instructed to call the numbers on Ah Long (illegal moneylender) advertisements in an effort to “better understand the root cause of the menace.”
- Its only political dramas..!!!! Ask the IGP who's the head of 'Along'? Musa knows him..!! Musa can talk to him..!! Musa can dinner together with him..!!
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses