MALACCA: A 35-year-old director of the state government’s Rumahku Syurgaku division claimed trial at the Sessions Court here to falsifying a claim.
He was charged by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission with falsifying a claim for RM10,000 two years ago.
Rumahku Syurgaku (My Home is My Heaven) is the Malacca government’s social welfare programme.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses