KUALA LUMPUR: Batu MP Tian Chua @ Chua Tian Chang, 46, was ordered Monday to enter his defence for biting Constable Rosyaidi Anuar who was carrying out his duties in Jalan Parlimen on Dec 11, 2007
Magistrate Mohd Faizi Che Abu said he believed the evidence given by Constable Rosyaidi.
“The credibility of Constable Rosyaidi is not to be questioned. He has no reason to punish the accused other than to get away from being bitten.”
The magistrate also said that his behaviour that did not show a criminal mind as he had “immediately reported the matter to his superior.”
Besides that, the magistrate said that the testimony from Dr Norlizawati Ahmad confirmed that the policeman’s injuries were consistent with bite marks.
The PKR information chief,46, is charged with hurting Constable Rosyaidi Anuar at about 10.45am on Dec 11, 2007, while the latter was performing his duties at the entrance to Parliament House.
He is charged under Section 332 of the Penal Code which provides for up to three years jail or fine or both, if convicted.
Monday, May 18, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses