PASIR SALAK: The safety of all 59 Perak assemblymen when they attend the State Assembly sitting next Thursday is assured, said Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir.
He said the authorities were taking all necessary measures to faclitate the assemblymen's attendance of the sitting and would take action against anyone or group trying to resort to illegal action like holding unlawful gatherings to prevent it.
He told this to reporters after attending a thanksgiving function organised by Pasir Salak Umno in Kampung Gajah here on Saturday.
Zambry also urged all quarters to respect the parliamentary democracy practised in the country and the laws of the nation. - Bernama
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses