When asked about the new pictures, Ms Wong said: 'I don't know and I don't care. I leave it to my lawyers and the police to take care of it. -- PHOTO: REUTERS
KUALA LUMPUR - SEVERAL new compromising pictures of Malaysian opposition politician Elizabeth Wong are reported to have surfaced in the Internet.
The latest pictures are said to be close-up shots of a woman's private parts and were published along with the older set of pictures of Ms Wong sleeping.
When asked about the new pictures, Ms Wong said: 'I don't know and I don't care. I leave it to my lawyers and the police to take care of it.
'I already feel that I have been violated and victimised enough by unscrupulous parties. It's like I'm getting raped every day.'
City deputy police chief Senior Asst Comm I Datuk Abdul Samah Mat said police were not aware of the new pictures and would not pursue the matter until a fresh police report is lodged.
Ms Wong had gone on leave in February after revealing pictures of her found their way to the media earlier that month.
She offered to resign as exco member and assemblyman but the state government turned it down. - THE STAR/ANN
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses