PUTRAJAYA: Port Klang Authority chairman Datuk Lee Hwa Beng revealed there was possible conspiracy among five parties in connection with the Port Klang Free Zone scandal.
The five are Kuala Dimensi Sdn Bhd, its CEO Datuk Seri Tiong King Sing, former PKA general manager Datin Paduka O.C. Phang, BTA Architect and the consultant for development work Bernard Tan Seng Swee.
He also revealed that some of the parties had made unsubstantiated claims amounting to about RM1.5bil.
Lee revealed this in his report to the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission against the five here yesterday.
Various organisations welcomed Lee’s move, saying the MACC should probe the matter because it involved public funds.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses