SHAH ALAM, Aug 28 — The inquest into Teoh Beng Hock's death heated up today with revelations that there are “victims” who have lodged police reports against the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) for alleged physical and psychological abuses at its Plaza Masalam office.
Gobind Singh Deo, who is acting on behalf of Teoh’s family, said one of the complainants will be testifying at the inquest to dispute denials by MACC officers that no oppression takes place while they interview witnesses and suspects.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses