SEREMBAN: Two police officers from Bukithttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2659418726913419092 Aman took a statement on Friday from DAP Socialist Youth chief Loke Siew Fook at his office at the Lobak state constituency service centre here.
Loke, who is also the Member of Parliament for Rasah and Lobak state assemblyman, said the officers were Supt Victor Sanjos and ASP Hazizi A. Samad from the computer content investigation unit of the cyber and multimedia crime investigation division.
"They came to my office about 10am and took my statement over two and a half hours. They took my statement as a witness.
“Lawyer Siow Kim Leong who is the chairman of the DAP legal bureau was present when the statement was taken," Loke told reporters here.
He said the statement was taken after he had made a police report at the Dang Wangi police station in Kuala Lumpur on Aug 10 to deny that he had said words or sentences that insulted Islam and the Sultan of Perak.
"I deny vehemently that the statement was written by me. I have never written anything that had insulted Islam or the Sultan of Perak.”
Friday, August 14, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses