KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 20 – The Smart Highway will be closed to traffic from 11pm Wednesday Jan 21 until 6am on Thursday to facilitate the monthly testing of the motorway tunnel systems.
A statement from the Stormwater Management and Road Tunnel Project (Smart) here advises motorists to call its Helpline at 1-300-88-7188 for further enquiries. – Bernama
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses