KUALA LUMPUR: The Government has approved the Rihanna concert scheduled for Feb 13 at Stadium Putra in Bukit Jalil, despite the Federal Territory PAS Youth’s objection to it.
Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister Datuk Mohd Shafie Apdal said: “They (PAS Youth) can always protest, but the ministry has the final say.”
He said what was important was that the organiser had fulfilled all the conditions set by the ministry.
“Our main concern is whether the concert is in line with Malaysian culture, but as the entertainment industry is a very dynamic and creative industry, we must allow our people to have access to it,” he told reporters after launching the Chinese New Year celebration at the Central Market here on Friday. -- Bernama
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses