KAMPAR: Perak Umno liaison chairman Datuk Seri Tajol Rosli Ghazali will quit as Gerik Umno division chief on March 29.
He also announced on Thursday that he would not be contesting a Supreme Council seat at the party elections from March 24-28.
Tajol Rosli, an Umno Supreme Council member, was reported to have submitted his letter of resignation as Perak Umno liaison chairman to party deputy president and Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak on Monday.
On Thursday, he hit out at a newspaper for reporting that he had resigned from the post (Perak Umno liaison chairman), calling the action unethical.
When asked to verify the report, Tajol Rosli said: ”I had not given any press statement on the matter, so the information did not come from me. It was a closed-door meeting with (Umno) members,” he said.
On some Perak Umno assemblymen blaming his leadership for the internal problems in Perak Umno, he said: “I take responsibility. I have to accept what they say.”
Thursday, January 29, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses