PUTRAJAYA: Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has asked Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abd Kadir to lodge a police report against state assembly speaker V. Sivakumar.
The Prime Minister said he had spoken to Dr Zambry about his suspension and was of the opinion that he should lodge a police report, adding that the mentri besar “was of the same opinion.”
On Wednesday, Dr Zambry and all six state executive council members were suspended and barred from the state assembly for allegedly showing contempt for the House. Dr Zambry was suspended for 18 months, the others for 12 months each.
Sivakumar, who heads the Committee of Special Privileges that summoned the seven to answer to a complaint, made the order on grounds that they had failed to give any explanation.
Abdullah told Dr Zambry and his exco to “continue attending the state assembly, and to serve the state and its people.”
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses