Before you read the news, pls recall "Who started the May 13th"? Any one knows a man by the name Razak?. Any one knows what it mean by UMNO? And whats Barisan Nasional good for?
KUALA LUMPUR: The Government will re-examine and make necessary changes to its policies to regain the people’s trust and confidence after losing their support during last year’s general election, Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak said.
He gave the assurance that Barisan Nasional would continue to work on the multi-ethnic and power-sharing platform to ensure that all Malaysians were looked after.
“It is not a question of a majority or a minority government. It is a government for all Malaysians,” the Deputy Prime Minister said at the Malaysia-China Malam Muhibah.
He urged the Chinese community to continue working with other races in the country, to enhance the process of nation building.
“I believe we can fulfill the inspirations and aspirations of all ethnic groups.
“Let us find new solutions to problems. Let us develop not only the economic and political ties, but also the social and cultural relationship with all ethnic groups in the country,” he said.
“As much as the late Tun Abdul Razak had said in 1974 (when Malaysia forged diplomatic ties with China) that we can trust the Chinese in China, I will say the same, that we can trust and have confidence in the Chinese community here in Malaysia. - Bernama
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses