IPOH: New Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir said that his first task will be to restore political stability and enhance racial harmony in Perak.
He appealed to all Perakians to work together to return peace, harmony and stability to the state.
Dr Zambry, 47, the Pangkor state assemblyman, said he was confident Perak folk were mature and would want to see political stability instead of prolonged uncertainty.
He thanked the Sultan of Perak Sultan Azlan Shah for trusting him to carry out the responsibility as the Mentri Besar.
“I would also like to thank Umno president Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Perak Umno chairman Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak,” he said -- The Star
Hello... the trio who gave you the seat, not the RAKYAT. Of coz the robbers will tanggo together with the same spesis. The Fucking Bastard UMNO. Come 13th general election the RAKYAT will kill you off.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses