10:50am Dr Zambry announced three advisers to MB with exco status: - Datuk S. Veerasingam (MIC vice-president) - Chang Ka Youn (Gerakan state chief) - Datuk Najmudin Elias al-Hafiz (Umno - Batu Kurau)
He also announced that Datuk Hamdi Abu Bakar ( Umno - Penkalan Baharu) would be the state information chief, also carrying an exco status.
10:30am Nine men claim trial in Kuala Kangsar Sessions Court to gathering at an illegal assembly at Jalan Istana, Bukit Chandan, during the swearing-in of the new Perak Mentri Besar last Friday
10:00am For the first time since the swearing in, new Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir and his executive councillors reported for work at the Perak State Secretariat building in Ipoh.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses