KUALA TERENGGANU - A WOMAN was stripped naked and forced out of a hotel room after a heated argument with her French lover early yesterday morning.
The 47-year-old woman from Kuantan befriended the foreigner three months ago before they fell in love.
However, their relationship turned sour while they were holidaying here from Sunday. The couple initially quarrelled in front of the hotel late Monday evening.
The woman sought police help when her boyfriend turned abusive during the row, and the cops acted as arbitrators to settle the disagreement between them.
At about 2.30am yesterday, the foreigner contacted the woman and asked her to meet him in his hotel room on the pretext of settling their differences.
He said another argument ensued and the boyfriend stripped her naked and forced her out of his room.
State deputy CID chief Supt K. Manoharan said a hotel worker who saw her standing outside handed her a blanket. She lodged a police report at around 4am.
He said the foreigner was being remanded for four days to facilitate investigations of outraging the woman's modesty and criminal intimidation. -- THE STAR/ANN
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses