KUALA LUMPUR: Wanita Umno chief Tan Sri Rafizah Aziz has called on the authorities in Perak to take action against Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin and his executive councillors for defying the orders of the Sultan of Perak. Sultan of Perak???? I thot he's one of the UMNO members..!!!
She said their refusal to step down despite being ordered by Sultan Azlan Shah was a “shameful act” and showed “wanton disrespect towards the ruler.”
“It is clear that they refused to accept and respect the decision of the Sultan who acted in accordance with the state constitution,” she said in a statement.
Rafidah, who is Kuala Kangsar Member of Parliament, also called for action against them for holding a state executive council meeting and making executive decisions even though they were allegedly no longer in power.
She claimed said that their actions could result in confusion among the people.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses