Read carefully between the lines. These Idiots from UMNO are now trying to bullshits the Dayak.
KUCHING: The Dayak community will not be left out of the Government’s development efforts, Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said.
Acknowledging that Dayak businessmen in particular still needed government assistance, he said he had taken note of various proposals put forward by the Dayak Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI).
These include closely monitoring the level of involvement of Dayaks in business to gauge their achievements and identify what further steps needed to be taken to increase their involvement.
“They also suggested that Dayak contractors and those in other sectors such as tourism development and agro-based industries be given more attention by the Government,” Najib told reporters after meeting DCCI’s executive committee here Friday.
Describing the meeting as fruitful, he added that the Chamber’s proposals would be considered for inclusion in the mini budget which is set to be tabled in Parliament on March 10.
DCCI president Tan Sri Leo Moggie said the chamber would like to see more participation by Dayaks in business and commerce.
“Our involvement in the modern economy is quite a recent thing, but now we have realised that more and more members of the community have the necessary qualifications and adequate exposure and experience.
“So, given some push or assistance, we are confident that many will be able to increase their involvement (in business),” he said. - thestar
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses