GEORGE TOWN: There are differences of opinion among Pakatan Rakyat leaders but parties in the alliance are working hard to resolve these issues and will be transparent about them, said DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng.
“I do not deny there are differences. We are transparent and brave enough to admit our mistakes.
“The differences and other arising issues will not be swept under the carpet as DAP will always practise what it preaches,” he proclaimed.
Lim reiterated that the DAP would abide by the decisions made by the Pakatan leadership and speak in one voice on all issues, especially on the political imbroglio in Perak.
He was responding to the recent outburst by DAP national chairman Karpal Singh who openly called on Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to resign as the de facto leader of Pakatan.
On the two by-elections in Kedah and Perak, Lim said DAP was ready to help PAS and PKR in defending the Bukit Gantang parliamentary seat and the Bukit Selambau state seat.
Asked whether Karpal’s outburst against Anwar and the Sultan of Perak, Sultan Azlan Shah, would affect Pakatan in Bukit Gantang, Lim said he believed it would not.
He was speaking to newsmen after attending a ground-breaking ceremony for the construction of a RM800,000 concrete wall and additional security arrangements for the Silver Jubilee Home For the Aged here Tuesday.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses