IPOH: Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abd Kadir has appealed to the people to accept the Sultan of Perak’s decision to appoint him to rule the state.
Dr Zambry said he was aware that people were wondering whether he was truly the MB.
“I understand the question and I want to make it clear that I would not be here if my position was considered illegitimate and illegal.
“I ask from the heart that we show our readiness to the Sultan,” he said during his inaugural meeting with school principals and headmasters at the state secretariat here on Saturday.
Dr Zambry urged the people to not be overcome by emotion and to view the situation in an objective manner.
Saying he did not want to influence everyone, he called on them to look objectively at the actual causes behind the crisis recently taking Perak by storm.
“Please come to your senses. A person who is overcome by anger will not be able to come to the best decision. Let us show respect to the Sultan,” he added.
Dr Zambry added that he would not let the political crisis of the past few days, since he and his exco members were barred from assembly sittings, affect his duties as mentri besar.
Kah....Kah....Kah.....Kah...... What a Zombie !!!!!!!!!!
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses