IPOH: The Ipoh Barat PKR Youth has lodged a police report to counter the one made by its Umno counterpart for suggesting Ipoh Barat PKR division chief Fauzi Muda was slanderous in accusing Umno deputy president Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak of buying over Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen in the state.
Ipoh Barat PKR Youth chief V. Subramaniam filed the report at the Sungai Senam police station in Ipoh, refuting that there were elements of slander which might lead to a civil unrest in the state.
"On Feb 3, Ipoh Barat Umno Youth lodged a police report against Fauzi in connection to the statutory declaration he made where he claimed Datuk Seri Najib had bought over PR assemblymen for RM50mil.
"Since this case is now being investigated by the Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission, we ask that the party involved be patient and refrain from speculating until the investigations are complete," he told reporters.
On Feb 3, Ipoh Barat Umno Youth chief Syamsul Baharin Putra Ahmad Shibi said that Fauzi's declaration was defamatory as it described Najib as immoral and corrupt.
"The statutory declaration has caused anxiety and dissatisfaction, besides raising doubts among the public," he said.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses