The Perak Umno Youth will launch a yellow ribbon campaign as a sign of loyalty to Perak’s Sultan Azlan Shah, who today swore in Pangkor assemblyman Datuk Zambry Abdul Kadir as the Barisan Nasional Menteri Besar for the state.
“As Perak citizens, we should tie the yellow ribbons to our cars and vehicles as a sign of loyalty to the Perak Sultan. Daulat Tuanku,” Perak Youth chief Zainol Fadzi Paharuddin told the pemudaumno.org website.
The Sungai Manik assemblyman said the Pakatan Rakyat appeared unable to accept the reality that they have been toppled by the defection of four assemblymen who now support the Barisan Nasional.
Barisan Nasional now has 28 seats in the 59-seat state assembly and has the support of three independents to Pakatan Rakyat’s 28 seats.
DAP chairman Karpal Singh said Pakatan Rakyat Menteri Besar Datuk Mohd Nizar Jamaluddin will sue the sultan if Barisan Nasional forms the state government. The state ruler refused Nizar’s request to dissolve the state assembly and instead commanded him to step down. Nizar has refused.
- The Most Corrupted Malaysian
- THE TAIB CROWN JEWELS
- Anwar’s Acquittal – What Are The Hidden Messages?
- ‘PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT’ WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?
- The difference between Rosmah and Imelda: Rosmah's handbag costs more
- Fairy-tale rise of Perak's princess in Malaysia's corporate world
- Taib Mahmud: The Most Corrupted & Bastards Chief Minister
- BN pouring in RM80mil for 620 votes
- Malaysian PM caught up in murder, bribery scandal
- Why Najib has enough money for RM36bil MRT but not enough for civil servants' bonuses